Calhoun County School District strives to be a world class school system; preparing today's students for tomorrow's world.
The mission of Carr School is to provide a safe, caring, stimulating, and student centered environment so each student may become productive citizens. We believe students must possess the academic skills to enhance their individual talents and abilities, allowing them to respectfully cooperate and communicate with others. Above all, we strive to hold the emotional and physical well being of our students in the highest esteem and provide interesting educational experiences. We envision Carr School as a learning institution where this mission is carried out. Faculty and parents alike contribute in creating productive members of society.
Carr School Beliefs
- Learning never stops.
- High expectations and challenging curriculum lead to greater achievements.
- Community/parental involvement is essential for successful schools.
- Outstanding, highly trained and dedicated personnel are critical to success.
- Students' needs drive decisions.
- Students should be taught that everyone is responsible for his or her own actions.